The date and time for your phone normally come from the phone server. However, if you need to change some date and time parameters, you can follow these steps:
• Time Zone—Adds or subtracts hours to Greenwich Mean Time, or Western European Time. Press the Right Arrow key to change the time zone. Press Save.
• Daylight Saving—Adjusts the time on your phone at the twice-yearly adjustment intervals for Daylight Saving Time. Press the Right Arrow key to turn Daylight Saving Time to On or Off.
• Automatic Mode—Configures your phone to receive the time and date from the phone server. Press the Right Arrow key to turn automatic mode to On or Off. Press Save.
• NTP Server 1 and NTP Server 2—Configures your phone to receive the time and date from a Network Time Protocol server. Enter the name or the IP address of the server and press Save.
• Set Current Time Manually—Press the Right Arrow key to choose the date and time. Use the Right Arrow key to move between the year, month, date, hour, and minute. Use the Up and Down Arrow keys to change the time. Press Set.
If your phone is connected to an administration server, any changes you make to the date and time will be lost when rebooting the phone.